Saturday, April 19, 2008

Guess who's back in his mother fucking house


Got home last night and heard the heater clicking.  It does this when it turns on.  I checked two empty mouse traps and decided to watch the episode of The Office I missed on Thursday.  Halfway through the show I heard more clicking, but it wasn't coming from the heater.  I went into the kitchen found this guy trying to claw his way out of a live-catch mouse trap.


I figured I'd get him.  He's too young to climb, so there's no way he could have gotten water.  The second I put him back in his critter keeper, he went straight for the water bottle.  

Goodyear


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sick.



~Lara

Big Perm said...

He is so so so cute. I'm glad you've been reunited.

Diana said...

Your prodigal son.

Anonymous said...

Aww, precious.

Jorge said...

Hot damn! Rodents always come back. Mine would come back just to poop and stink up the place. And run on the wheel to make all kinds of noise when I'm trying to sleep. Fuckers. But I still love them.

Anonymous said...

That's the cutest damn thing I've ever seen. Just the thought of you two being reunited makes me tear up a little.

thelifemosaic said...

Ew. Time to get a cat, bro.