Saturday, June 14, 2008

Burple and Balzacs


Remember Burple?  It was Kool-Aid with a workout.  The makers of this product failed to realize that soft drinks such as Kool-Aid and Burple and Wyler's contain enough sugar to induce strokes in children.  Kids don't want to be required to work for their juice.  Squeezing together that accordion Tupperware thing means trouble.  Way to suck, Burple.


Jarts: the most dangerous game ever.  
Yes.  
I've had my close calls.  You know you have, too.  


Ba-Ba-Ba-Balzac!  Take that, stuffed animals. 


This video blows my mind. I'm on the cusp of a freak-out.

2 comments:

Jorge said...

Dude. Did you notice, in the Balzac video, they throw one at a plane. That's terrorism right there!

And that last video was creepy. Especially when they walked like zombies.

Er ist glaubhaft said...

1. (Jarts) What kind of a goddamn idiot...oh, never mind.

2. (Balls) I see no problems there. Who doesn't enjoy playing with balls? And those balls with tails, I remember those: trees in particular found them tasty.

3. (Helicopter-head) I can't help but wonder if the vocalist from Cannibal Corpse, hell, every member of Cannibal Corpse, owned one of these as a child. It would explain their extreme proficiency in the full-cranial-rotation headbanging style. Of course, they would be the lucky few. The rest were probably killed by strangulation.