Friday, June 6, 2008

Goodyear Escape Plan


That's right, the little shit hangs from the aquarium cover.  At night, I hear popping noises coming from the other room where I keep his tank.  It's Goodyear, jumping and banging his head on the underside of the aquarium cover.  Eventually he does a midair backflip (I've seen it) and latches on the screen.  Sometimes he climbs up his water bottle to reach the steel mesh.  I think he wants to explore the rest of my apartment.  When I catch him upside-down, he lets go of the cover and buries himself in the cage bedding or hides behind the tissue box like a suspect at a crime scene.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still think it's creepy that you kept him, but he is kind of cute peeking from behind the tissue box.

~Lara

Big Perm said...

Hello.

Would you ask Goodyear to be my fling on the side? I love him.

JLC said...

So so so so SO cute. I love him.