Friday, July 24, 2009

40-year-old baby


My sister, Lara, posted this on Facebook; I felt the need to repost it here. In the caption, she wrote that I looked like I was telling the photographer a joke. I agree, though I'd like to add that I look like I'm the only one who thought the joke was funny--like the raised eyebrows and forward leaning would eventually cause the photog to crack. Val seems unfazed and, beneath the surface, I'm sure she was a little embarrassed. I also look a bit surly. Wow, times have not changed. Enjoy.


2 comments:

reenska said...

I haven't seen this one in a long time. you were about 9 months old in this picture and you were leaning forward because you wanted the toy that the photographer was holding to get you to smile. I think we have another shot from this same photo session with your dad and me included and you started waiving your arms and getting all excited when the photographer starting shaking a toy. you have always been hard to photograph because you have always felt the need to make a goofy face and that still holds true today.

Jorge said...

So to get Dan to smile, we just need to wave toys around. I can get toys from work.