Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Them's terrorists in our coffee!


Jesus fucking Jones.  What is this?  Dunkin' Donuts pulls an iced coffee ad because of this quibbling blog post?  Silly.  Maybe I'm just bitter because I don't have the power to get ads pulled.  One day.  One day.  I read some of the comments left on the blog post.  One of them contained a link to this site.  Hilarious.  The "Stuff White People Like" blog is always good for a chuckle.  Post #101 connects with Malkin's hypersensitive interpretation of the DD commercial, too.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been reading the Stuff White People Like blog for a few months now, and it disturbs me how accurate it really is! Did you read the Wrigley Field post, cause you probably should!
PS- Peter Stefanski invited us to his med school graduation party this weekend, obviously I told him you couldn't go, but I thought I'd at least inform you (and if for some reason you want the information, call me).

~Lara

DeWolf said...

I have read the Wrigley Field post and couldn't help wondering why there were so many references to Dodger Stadium. Maybe the person who writes the blog is from LA (I haven't read enough to know), but it seemed odd.

Er ist glaubhaft said...

Are you all mad? Do you not see the threat? If scarves appear around Rachel Ray's neck in a Dunkin Donuts commercial, then the terrorists are winning. We cannot stand by and idly submit to Rachel Ray's scarf. This is serious, you guys.

Oh, and since we all wore scarves this past winter of -15 fahrenheit, we must all be guilty of something too. Is that how this works?