Thursday, August 13, 2009

Private Parts


I'm not sure how many people even look at this anymore. There really hasn't been a reason to, of late; it's just Youtube videos. But I will start writing on here again. And soon. Also, this bitch is going private. So if you'd like access, please shoot me an email (jirkface@hotmail.com) so I can add you to the list. I think I just need your email address, the one that you use when browsing or commenting on blogger. I'll be closing the doors to the general public by the end of the weekend.

8 comments:

Ande said...

Get me on your list, so I can get past the big, bald-headed muscleman with the barbed wire tat guarding the velvet rope to your blog.

DeWolf said...

Done.

(His name is Slim)

Raven at the Writing Desk said...

Throw me on there.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I want in.

reenska said...

I want in too, unless you are going private to keep me out. Even if you are, I still want in.

Anonymous said...

What Irene said!

Jorge said...

Rumor is he's going private because he found out he was on the 2003 steroid list.

Anonymous said...

will you add me?