Monday, December 13, 2010

Weirdest Conversation Ever: a fitting example as to why my dad should lay off the texting

This is an actual conversation between my dad and me that took place via text message just a short while ago. Most of my responses are just as confusing as his initial remarks because I was so taken aback by confusion that my mind stopped working correctly. Other than that, I really don't know what to say about it. Maybe someone can tell me what it means.

Dad: This is from a commercial why squirrels hate me.
Me: I don't understand the commercial/squirrel thing.
Dad: The director is filming a commercial.
Me: What director?
Dad: The director is filming a commercial featuring a squirrel who won't cooperate.
Me: Okay. But who is this director you're talking about?
Dad: I had a call and pressed the wrong button.
Me: Buttons too small?
Dad: I was making a joke referencing a TV commercial. You had to see it.
Me: I guess so.
Dad: Love you.
Me: Love you, too.

???

No comments: